21 September 2017
|Job Title:||Telecoms Billing - Coventry|
|Description:|| Telecoms Billing|
Job Role - Product & Billing Manager
Salary: c£25,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Working Hours - 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
Experience: Billing / Telecoms
Our client is is a Telecommunications company supplying Voice & Data Solutions to SMBs & Consumers across the UK. The company is part of a larger group and has been growing rapidly in the 3 years it has been in the UK. It's products include: Lines & Calls, ISDN, Broadband, Fibre, Ethernet, Leased Lines, business Phone Systems, Mobiles, Maintenance, Marketing on Hold, On & Off-site. Thereis now a vacacny for a Telecoms Billing specialist to join the team at the Coventry office.
The successful candidate will have expereince of working in Telecoms Reseller Billing Platforms e.g Ability, E Bilz, Uno. This role offers excellent career & salary progression for the right candidate.
Key Requirements -
1. Must be a team player & look at a new role long term
2. Must have minimum 6-12 month's experience in Telecoms Reseller Billing Platforms like Ability, E Billz, Uno etc.
3. Should be willing to work in a Small Business environment with a small team, plus the offshore teams
4. Analytical skill, ability to question & troubleshoot CDRs, Service Files, Billing Information etc.
Growth Potential -
1. Can be a Senior role in 6 - 12 months time if all goes to plan
2. Pay reviews do take place depending upon your performance
3. Further ownership of Bill Run £ Targets in revenue & Gross Profit objectives & after sales revenues from the Level 1 Offshore team will result in bi yearly bonuses.
4. Opportunity to be a part of a very exciting growth story in a small but growing Business, which has grown to circa £1.3M in annual billing in 32 months.
Key Tasks & KPIs include:
1.CDR rejects monitored all working days of the month
2.CDR downloads from all company Carriers timely end of calendar month, & follow ups with Carriers to include this has been received timely & in full, & has been uploaded & confirmed as received to our internal & external billing team via FTPs
3.Monthly CDRs = Service File rejects carried out by whole team, making sure this happens correctly.
4.Do Manual checks on CDR's looking for incorrect or unexpected charges from any of our carriers.
5.Audit of carrier invoices, dispute wrong charges in sync with L1 Team, & push for credits & dispute wins with our Carriers once Bill Run process is over.
6.Continue to maintain the Carrier Dispute Management Reporting, including any wins.
7.Manage any carrier relationship elements in sync with the Board Member
8.Once all CDR's are uploaded and rejects etc have been cleared by the offshore billing team, then check as many pro-forma's invoices as possible, focusing on all high value accounts, erratic & wrong looking charges, first bill customers, ensure any known ad hoc manual credits / charges are applied without any being missed.
9.Ensure correct billing date is changed on billing platform.
|No of Positions:||1|
Request more information on this vacancy
Tell a friend about this vacancy
Return to Search Results
Click here to try another search.