21 September 2017
|Job Title:||Telecoms Co-ordinator - Essex|
Essential experience: Telecoms Service Line ordering & provisioning
Location: Easy commute from Romford / Brentwood / Basildon area
c£20k - £25k (neg. depending on exp). Excellent career opportunity!
Do you come from a Telecoms Service Co-ordinator, Telecoms Order processing or Telecoms provisioning / projects support background and seek a new challenge?
Our client is a highly successful, dynamic and growing Telecoms & VOIP "one-stop-solution" success story This Telecoms & VOIP B2B specialist Company is continuing to expand and in line with on-going business success, they now seek an additional Telecoms Provisioning Co-ordinator to join the Telecoms and customer support team.
In this key role the successful candidate will be responsible for -
*Day to day management, co-ordination, administration, ordering and provisioning of Lines, ADSL. MPLS, Data Circuits, VOIP, SIP and System Hardware.
*Provide Customer support throughout the order process.
*Work closely with 'Billing' - Full Training on Billing Platform will be given
This will also involve -
* Dealing with customers' orders from start to finish by e-mail and phone
* Resolve order process issues using your telecoms support knowledge
* Liaise with internal staff
* If necessary escalate enquiries to engineers or suppliers
* Track all issues to a successful conclusion
* Pro-actively chase for Order Updates and Update internal team/customers
* Processing equipment Order with suppliers and ordering new lines with BT etc.
Essential Skills / Experience:
* At least 2 years' experience in a similar Telecomm reseller to end users order/provisioning support role.
* Telecoms Customer Support Desk / Telecoms Co-ordinator / Telecoms provisioning experience
* Good Telecoms provisioning experience is required
* Energetic in personal, written, and telephone interactions.
* Meticulous organisation and attention to detail.
* Technically competent. MS Office suite.
* Ability to develop and document procedures and systems.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent written and spoken English as this is a customer service role
It is essential for this position that the successful candidate has experience of working for a Telecoms company in a similar business to business, order processing, telecoms co-ordinator / support / projects role and is experienced in areas such as provisioning, fault management, liaising with Telecoms suppliers and customers alike. This experience would have been gained working for another Telecoms reseller. You will also need to be well presented and have excellent communication skills.
An excellent career opportunity with a starting salary at c£20k-£25k (neg. depending on exp) awaits the successful applicant.
|No of Positions:||1|
Request more information on this vacancy
Tell a friend about this vacancy
Return to Search Results
Click here to try another search.